Through a partnership with the Houston County Public Library System, the Digital Library of Georgia has completed the final phase of digitization of the Houston Home Journal, a project that has lasted nearly five years.
Issues of the newspaper are now available online at the Georgia Historic Newspapers website: gahistoricnewspapers.galileo.usg.edu/.
Digital Library of Georgia gives access to many of Middle Georgia’s Local Newspaper. The Houston Home Journal’s oldest archives along with other newspapers from around Georgia all packed into an easy-to-use database.
GALILEO – Georgia’s virtual library provides access to hundreds of databases and other information resources
Also available through Galileo:
Learning Express Library
Along with much, much more: Research Guides
Enjoy free, unlimited access to interactive skill-building courses in math, reading and writing as well as a broad range of practice tests based on official exams such as the ACT, SAT, GED, ASVAB, and many, many more.
See more available through LearningExpress Library on our website.
LegalForms Library (Gale) gives GALILEO users access to a broad variety of legal forms, most specifically for Georgia. This database works in the library and with a public library GAILIEO password or PINES My Account login.
Mango offers access to 60 foreign language courses and 17 English courses taught completely in the user’s native language.
Resources for Students: Use these resources to keep you student active and learning while at home.
- Enter the fax number.
- Enter your cell phone number if you’d like a confirmation text. Text charges may apply.
- Browse to find the document on your phone or computer.
- Enter your credit card number with expiration date and CVV code.
- Cost is $.99 cents for the first page and $.49 cents for each additional page.
- Call 1-800-468-2748 for verbal confirmation or check the FaxScan24.com to view the status of your fax.