Resources available through GALILEO:
- History Reference Center: Full-text history reference database designed for secondary schools, public libraries, junior/community colleges, and undergraduate research.
- Civil Rights Digital Library: Links to primary sources and other educational materials from libraries, archives, museums, public broadcasters, and others on a national scale
- The Library of Congress: Houses millions of books, recordings, photographs and maps in its collections, some of which are digital.
- National Archives and Records Administration: Houses the records of the United States Government.
- Google News Archive: An easy way to search and explore historical archives. News archive search can automatically create timelines which show selected results from relevant time periods.
- Voices of the Holocaust: Digital archives of translated and transcribed interviews with Holocaust survivors.
- Southern Oral History Program: Over 4,000 interviews, many freely available online, with men and women giving personal stories about Southern history.
- Georgia Historic Newspapers, Metro Atlanta: Provides online access to newspaper titles published in Metro Atlanta from 1842 to 2018.
- Digital Library of Georgia: Gateway to Georgia’s history and culture found in digitized books, manuscripts, photographs, government documents, newspapers, maps, audio, video, and other resources.