The Farm Passport is your guide to discover Georgia, support local farms and experience fresh food. Grab your passport and let it guide you across the state to see the diversity of agriculture Georgia offers.
The Farm Passport features over 90 farms included in Georgia Farm Bureau’s Certified Farm Markets program, which was created to help people discover where their food comes from, meet the farm families who grew the food, and create lasting memories with loved ones as they travel the state.
Passports are available at your local library and at participating farms.
How it works:
As you visit participating farms, ask the farmer to stamp your passport. The more stamps you receive, the more prizes you will earn! Keep in mind farmers are at the mercy of the weather. Be sure to call or check the farm website/social media before visiting to make sure the farm is open. Passports can be picked up at county Farm Bureau offices or at a Certified Farm Market.
All passports returned with at least one stamp will be entered in drawing to win a basket of favorite products from CFMs. ($100 value)
- 5 stamps -Limited Edition T-shirt
- 10 stamps – Awesome Ag Swag + Ball Cap
- 15 stamps – Choice of product from Certified Farm Market (honey, pecan, or fruit jam) + Prizes listed above
- 20 stamps -Full access pass farm tour with Farm to Table meal in spring + All of the above
- The person with the most stamps will receive a RTIC cooler and an interview on Farm Monitor (Weekly TV Show with Ag News and Features) about their experience.
- Passports must be stamped between January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022.
- One passport allowed per person. One stamp allowed per person per farm. Must be present to get your passport stamped.
- Be kind & make a purchase. Remember the farm is their livelihood.
- Be sure to fill out your info in the passport to receive prizes.
- Deadline to submit Passport is January 7, 2023.
Georgia Farm Bureau has crafted some routes with fun stops crafted to maximize your farm visits and discovery of the state – Recommended Routes
When reading the maps, note the bold, white lines are interstate highways and the red lines are either U.S. highways (shields) or state highways (circles).
Pass the quiz in the back of the passport to receive the equivalent of one stamp.
Things to Keep in Mind:
As you visit, share your journey with #farmpassport #gafarmbureau
The description of each farm is based off the primary things they grow. They have more to offer than what is listed.
There will be opportunities to win additional prizes and personalized farm tours. Follow Georgia Farm Bureau on social media to stay in the loop.
If you would like to receive quarterly emails of what is in season, farm events and recipes, email email@example.com.
How to Claim Your Prizes:
Mail in your passport by Jan. 7th, and we will return it to you with your prizes!
GFB Certified Farm Markets
P.O. Box 7068
Macon, GA 31209-7068