Houston County Public Library offers many services, most of which are Free and do not require a PINES library card.
- Notary Services: Notary Services are free. Please visit our Notary Services page for more information.
- Proctoring Services: Are by appointment only. Please contact J. Sara Paulk firstname.lastname@example.org or call 478-987-3050 ext. 5
- Youth Services: All branches have programs for teens and youth, ages 0 to 17. See our Programs & Events page for more information.
- Public Use Computers: A Guest Pass or a PINES library card can be used to sign onto a computer.
- There is a charge for printing; 15¢ per page black and white, 50¢ per page color.
- Sorry, we do not have Wi-Fi printing at this time.
- Fax Services: All branches have a self-service Fax Kiosk that takes debit or credit card. Charges are $1.75 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page.
- Scan to Email: All branches have Free Scan to Email available at the Xerox copiers.
- Guest-WiFi: WiFi passwords are posted at the front of each library branch. Guest-WiFi is available Monday through Sunday, 8am to 9pm.
- Meeting Rooms and Study Rooms are available by reservation.
- Georgia Voter Registration: Fill out a form in person at any Houston County Public Library branch location or Register Online @ Register to Vote
- E-books, E-audio and E-Magazines through Georgia Download Destination and the Libby App
- Event Passes
- InterLibrary Loans: Visit houpl.org/InterLibraryLoanProgram page or Call 478-923-0128 for more information.
- Kanopy : Movies, TV Series and Family Entertainment using your PINES library card.