We are pleased to announce that GALILEO, the Digital Library of Georgia, the New Georgia Encyclopedia, and GeorgiaInfo are now available
The Perry Library closed its Washington Street address in order to renovate the building.
Patrons can now return the items they checked out during our move in the drop boxes set outside the gate or inside the building just inside the front door.
We look forward to seeing you in our new location.
We are pleased to announce that our Go Fish passes have now arrived at all three branches. By checking out the Go Fish pass at your local library, you gain free admission for 4 individuals (regardless of age). Below are just a few of the many things you can do at the Go Fish facility:
- See freshwater aquariums featuring trout, largemouth bass and more…
- Explore underwater habitats from mountain streams to black water swamps
- View aquatic wildlife, including live alligators and turtles
- Catch fish in the stocked pond
- Try out the interactive shooting room
- Get ‘Reel Tips’ on how and where to fish
- Enjoy a walk on the nature trail