The PINES Annual Patron Satisfaction Survey is out so please fill out this brief survey, as the Georgia Public Library Service will use the results to assist in the prioritization of future projects.
Houston County Public Library is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, and team oriented employee. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, communication skills via in-person, phone and email, and be detail oriented.
The Houston County Public Library System, as a member of GADD [Georgia Download Destination] is proud to announce a new partnership with RBDigital, a vendor of e-books, e-audiobooks, and e-magazines. Click the pictures below to get started.
The Warner Robins Oral History Project is a multi-year project that records and archives oral history interviews with local residents to document the heritage of Warner Robins. This project involved interviews with 90 local residents.
The video recording of the interviews is available online and can be checked out at all three branches.
We are pleased to announce that our Go Fish passes have now arrived at all three branches. By checking out the Go Fish pass at your local library, you gain free admission for 4 individuals (regardless of age). Below are just a few of the many things you can do at the Go Fish facility:
- See freshwater aquariums featuring trout, largemouth bass and more…
- Explore underwater habitats from mountain streams to black water swamps
- View aquatic wildlife, including live alligators and turtles
- Catch fish in the stocked pond
- Try out the interactive shooting room
- Get ‘Reel Tips’ on how and where to fish
- Enjoy a walk on the nature trail