November’s Newsletter is available for pickup at your local library. If you would like to view or subscribe to our newsletter, please visit http://eepurl.com/bEGzAL and select Subscribe at the top of the page. You will be asked to confirm your subscription.
Each month we will report on recent developments, have information about upcoming events, and share photos from previous events.
We are pleased to announce that our Go Fish passes have now arrived at all three branches. By checking out the Go Fish pass at your local library, you gain free admission for 4 individuals (regardless of age). Below are just a few of the many things you can do at the Go Fish facility:
- See freshwater aquariums featuring trout, largemouth bass and more…
- Explore underwater habitats from mountain streams to black water swamps
- View aquatic wildlife, including live alligators and turtles
- Catch fish in the stocked pond
- Try out the interactive shooting room
- Get ‘Reel Tips’ on how and where to fish
- Enjoy a walk on the nature trail